Our lovely home is light and spacious but with enough cosy comforts to make it a suitable destination throughout the year. It has been extensively upgraded, redecorated and refurbished and now incorporates a superb ensuite shower room and dressing room to the Master Bedroom, superb oak fitted kitchen, numerous quality fitted carpets and floor coverings, extensive oak flooring and is beautifully presented throughout.
On the ground floor you'll find the following:
- Large living room with a view to out the the rear garden, two recliner sofas, a multi-fuel burning stove and a 40" smart TV with over 150 channels.
- Lovely oak fitted kitchen with electric hob and double oven, Belfast sink, integrated dishwasher and fridge, and small breakfast area
- Spacious utility room with oak units, American-style fridge/freezer with water and ice dispenser, washing machine and tumble drier.
- Fully tiled cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- Dining room with oak table and six upholstered chairs (chairs from the breakfast area can be used if further seating is required at meal times.
- Second reception room, currently used as an office/sewing room. Furnished with a desk, floor to ceiling shelving, CD player/radio, antique record player and small sofa. The perfect quiet space for reading or listening to music.
- Large conservatory with french doors leading out into the garden. Lovely and warm in the summer months!
On the first floor of the property you will find the following:
- Bedroom 1: Large, double-aspect bedroom with views over open countryside. Currently furnished with double bed, two bedside cabinets, two chests of drawers, 40" wall-mounted TV with over 150 English channels, and tea/coffee-making facilities. The bedroom leads through to a small dressing room and an en suite, with double shower, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2: Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and views over open countryside. Furnished with double bed, dressing table with mirror and a chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with garden views and a built-in wardrobe. Newly decorated and furnished with double bed, two bedside cabinets, a large chest of drawers, small TV/DVD player with over 150 English channels, and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Bedroom 4: Large single bedroom, currently only used as a storage room but could be furnished with a bed if necessary. Lovely views over open countryside.
- Spacious bathroom with relaxing spa bath, shower, basin and WC.
The convenient location of our home means you can enjoy countryside walks and city sightseeing in equal measure.
The traditional pub round the corner is a great option for evening meals or a traditional English roast dinner, and there is a wonderful deli a few minutes walk away serving delicious, locally sourced supplies for you to enjoy back at our home.