House , suburban with 4 bedrooms , sleeps 9 , 3 bathroom(s) , floor area of 90 m2 (970 sq.ft) , WCs 3 , car optional , children OK , NO smoking , including internet (highspeed), number of travellers: 4
1) July 20 2017 - August 30 2017
Any UK school holidays in February, Easter, May and October For the summer of 2017, we're hoping to visit Australia, and travel around Sydney.
A recently renovated 3 bedroom house (2 Kingsize, 1 Twin, 1 Single) with new kitchen and bathroom. The downstairs comprises of an open plan living room, informal dining area and kitchen. There is also a reading room/play room and downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and lots of childrens equpment if necessary.
It has a nice garden to the rear (with children's toys) and a canal just 50 metres away which takes you to some lovely rural areas, or Birmingham in the other direction.
We also have a recently converted annex with seperate kitchen, shower-room, living room (with good sofa bed) and additional kingsize bedroom, at the bottom of the garden.
If you require any further info, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Solihull is a lovely area with many fine restaurants and bars. There are 2 large park with play areas and lakes both within 1 mile of the house and some National Trust houses and gardens nearby. It is an ideal location for anyone who wishes to travel as it has excellent road, rail and air links. It is:
- 10 minutes from Birmingham city centre (voted 9th best city in the world in the Rough Guide http://www.roughguides.com
- 25 minutes to Warwick and Kenilworth Castle (2 of the best in England) and Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon.
- 40 minutes to Ross-on-Wye
- 50 minutes to Oxford, Wales, the Cotwolds and the Peak District
- and just over an hour to London.
- It is 1 mile from Solihull Centre which has a train station, an excellent shopping centre and many bars and restaurants.
- It is also 10 minutes from Birmingham Airport and has a bus stop directly outside the house.
My wife and I are both teachers who love to travel. We have a 6 year old daughter Isabella and 4 year old son Luca who are both perfectly behaved. We would love an exchange during British school holidays, for the whole of the summer holiday (July 20th - August 30th) and during half term breaks at Easter, May, June and October. Somewhere warm, and preferably with a pool(!!) or near the sea. We are very clean and considerate to other peoples property. We have now relatively experienced exchangers, having completed 8 exchanges and each one has been a fantastic experience.
For summer 2017, we're hoping to visit Australia; seeing some family in Perth then travelling to Sydney and up the coast to the Whitsunday Islands, so a base in Sydney would be great!
Homepage: <members only>